My First Fall

    Well, it had to happen. I fell off my bike this morning. I guess I should say I fell "with" my bike this morning, thanks to my clips. It sounds more dramatic then it really was. I was turning into my alley and my tire slipped off the pavement. I fell to the left. I am not so good at clipping out on the left--and definitely couldn't do it quickly! The good news is that it was literally the best situation for a fall. I fell into a "hill" of grass on my left. I maybe had to fall a foot or two before hitting a hill of grass-not pavement!

    I successfully had my first fall. No bruises or scrapes to prove it. But still a decent fall.

Post Title

My First Fall


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-first-fall.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive