Let's Go to the movies

    Last night, Sarah and I took the girls to see Kit Kittredge--the American Girl Doll movie. The girls brought their new dolls that they got for their 5th birthdays (from grandparents!). Lainey is dressed like her doll--Annie Beth. We were supposed to go to Northpark at 5:45 pm to see the movie but. . . I checked the internet yesterday afternoon and there was no showing! I called and talked to the manager of AMC Northpark to let him know how disappointed I was that just a few days ago the computer listed the movie at 5:45 for Wednesday. I actually asked him to show it anyway--as a matter of principle. You might be shocked, but he didn't agree. So we went to a later movie at Firewheel. Sweet Abby fell asleep on the way home!

    Lainey wanted you all to know her favorite part of the movie was when Kit and her friends were hiding from the book lady. Now if that isn't a great teaser, I don't know what else will get you to that movie.

    I am definitely treasuring every minute with Lainey before she goes to Kindergarten. I enjoyed the whole thing!

Post Title

Let's Go to the movies


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/07/let-go-to-movies.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive