What happened to "go with the flow Bo?"

    First, Let me say "WELCOME!" to all of you new visitors--specifically those who came from Rob & Haley's blog. My sweet sister-in-law actually introduced my blog for me! I wasn't quite ready to "go public" but here goes . . . I probably needed a kick-start anyway.

    We affectionately nick-named my youngest "go with the flow Bo" or "slow Bo"--I get that serious counseling will be in his future because of this but he is the third! Anyway, those days are long gone. He is wild and crazy and adorable. He is also at that age where it is impossible to get him to pose for a picture. He only wants to take the picture with Mommy's nice digital camera. So for every shot you ever see of Bo, there are three out of focus pictures of plants, the pavement or the sky that need to be deleted off of iPhoto. See the above photo of the kids to see how most photo sessions go.

    At least, Lainey and Rhody are usually happy to have their picture taken. Here they are on the 4th of July. We went to the LH parade and then left before going to the carnival. Literally, all of the kids (rob and haley's as well) said it was just too darn hot! We ended up swimming at nana's instead!

    I thought this picture of angelic Bo is just so. . .ironic? (Can a picture be ironic?--Alanis would definitely say yes.) This is Bo in daddy's white T shirt and fairy wings, holding a baby doll. He wanted all of this on and then went to find a baby doll. It quickly came off when Rhody came outside with a ball and bat.

    I have all kinds of ideas for this blog. Who knows if all of them will come to fruition? I always love to hear from you. Happy Blogging. (wait--are you blogging because you are visiting blogs or am I blogging because I am posting on the blog? these are the kind of questions that I am willing to find the answers to and then share them with you. )

Post Title

What happened to "go with the flow Bo?"


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-happened-to-with-flow-bo.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive