Michael Kosta, Comedian

    It's likely to be another late evening post here from the Easter Bowl, so I wanted to put up a quick link to the story I wrote about former Michigan men's assistant Michael Kosta and his new career as a stand-up comedian.

    Originally scheduled to appear it SMASH, the story never ran, so I'm thankful that The Tennis Recruiting Network found a home for it. I understand that the May issue of TENNIS magazine will feature a profile of Kosta by Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated. If that is posted online, I'll link to that too.

Post Title

Michael Kosta, Comedian


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/04/michael-kosta-comedian.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive