New Family Pics

    We are loving being home with Hank. He is precious. The kids adore him (enjoy it while it lasts). I am glad to sleep in my own bed and hold my children (not necessarily in that order).

    I am recovering--slower than I would like. But I'm no spring chicken ladies. And the 4th c-section was a little more difficult than I imagined. My skin seems to have lost all elasticity. I hurt in weird places. But--we got Hank!

    The jury is still out on who Hank looks like. Seriously, he changes everyday. Here are some pics of Hank with his family!





    Thanks for checking in on us!

Post Title

New Family Pics


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-family-pics.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive