From the hospital...not what you think

    I am sitting watching the cowboys from a hospital room. Maybe not what I planned for this sunday afternoon!

    I have the flu--type A. Which probably means H1N1. And I am super pregnant. Supposed to have a section this Friday.

    They are looking at my respiratory system. Evidently, this large baby boy is compromising my lung capacity!!

    I like Romo but come on!

    We would love to be able to wait until Friday to have Hank. Can't believe I am saying that! I would love to feel a lot better when he is born!

    Gotta go do nothing!

Post Title

From the hospital...not what you think


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/10/from-hospitalnot-what-you-think.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive