Things in your purse!

    So I was looking in my purse the other day. I thought to myself, "Wow, I have some random stuff in here!"

    So I thought I would share it with y'all. And ask you to tell me what random things you have in your purse!


    1. Northpark Gold--I keep it in here in case I am at Northpark and find something that I must have but don't have the extra cash to buy it. I haven't found anything just yet.

    2. Belt--not just any belt. Rhody's baseball uniform belt that he got for his birthday that he wears often. I can't remember how it got into my purse but it's out now!

    3. Soccer schedule--Lainey's first soccer schedule (actually it has already changed). I have never had a soccer schedule for a child in my purse before!

    4. Socks--this is an old pair of Lainey's socks that I brought to Pump it up for liza dishman. However, Liza's grandmother brought her socks and Aunt Haley needed to use Lainey's. So, yes I had a used, stretched out pair of socks in my purse--for over a week.

    5. Cute wallet from Aunt Casey.

    6. Lip gloss from E.L.F--I ordered it online with great skepticism. It said all products were one dollar. And it was true! I got everything for $1! And I actually like the lip gloss!

    7. And the random picture of a Chicken Biscuit is a free sandwich coupon from you guess it--Chick-fil-A!

    Here's the thing. I read a lot of blogs where the writers (authors?) have a lot of readers that respond to questions or surveys. I don't ask a lot of my readers because I don't know that I am ready for the denial.

    I mean, I know Jenny will respond. I know my mom would if she could--but hasn't figured out how to comment just yet. Don't worry, she sends me separate emails letting me know that she has read the blog with some spelling and grammar corrections to prove it! Once a Mom, always a Mom!

    But I am needing some response here. If you are a reader but not a commenter, take a chance. Let me here from you!

Post Title

Things in your purse!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/02/things-in-your-purse.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive