Blackman Joins USTA Player Development; Happy Holidays from ZooTennis!

    The USTA announced on Tuesday that Martin Blackman will be joining Player Development as Senior Director for Talent Identification and Development. I spoke to Blackman yesterday by phone for an assignment I have for the next issue of SMASH magazine, and I hope to have a more extended conversatin with him about his role when I return to Florida next month for one of the Futures, and the Plaza Cup. The USTA's full release can be found here.

    I'm taking tomorrow off, but I hope to have my Dunlop Orange Bowl slide show ready for Friday and a Coaches Q and A post on hitting a heavy ball this weekend.

    Happy Holidays!

Post Title

Blackman Joins USTA Player Development; Happy Holidays from ZooTennis!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/12/blackman-joins-usta-player-development.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive