Glamorous Life

    It is Sunday morning around 10:00 am and I can't believe I have 12 more hours before I go to bed! It has been one of those mornings.

    It actually started last night. Rhody threw up around 10:45 pm. As throw up goes, it wasn't too bad. It got in his bed but not the carpet. Then he made it to the potty for the rest.

    We made a pallet for him and he slept the rest of the night in there. No more vomit! Yee Haw.

    But the night was not done. I moved to the couch because Rhody was snoring too loud for me!

    Not long after I fell asleep, Bo woke up. The first of like 4 times he woke up. It was about every 30-45 minutes or so. Can you say "brutal?" That is not a normal occurrence for Bo and I was so done with him. On the 3rd or 4th time awake, Kyle asked him what was wrong and he said his ear hurts.

    I didn't think to ask him what was wrong. I thought he just knew mommy was asleep right outside of his room and that as soon as I drifted off, it was his job to wake me up again.

    Kyle left for church around 6:30 am. Bo and I have been up since right after then. I did my best to lay in bed still--pretending like I was sleeping--but not actually sleeping.

    So far this morning, I have cleaned out a draining ear 3 times (looks like snot coming out of his ear), fixed 3 bowls of cereal, put sprite in a cup for Rhody, then gave him some banana bread, washed dirty sheets (but not all the regular laundry waiting for me), washed a possibly infected wound on Rhody's foot and discovered he has a real hatred for band aids and hydrogen peroxide, got snacks for all the kids and of course, changed a dirty diaper.

    To top it all off, I opened the door to the garage to put the dirty diaper in there and something little and fast ran out from under my car. Ahhhhhh!!!!

    I am going to go brush my teeth and put a bra on. That way I will feel as if I accomplished something today!!!

    The reality of motherhood.

Post Title

Glamorous Life


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/12/glamorous-life.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive