Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl Wraps; AO Wild Card, Two Les Petit As Boys Determined

    For those of you who didn't read my daily reports from the Eddie Herr and The Orange Bowl these past two weeks, I wrote a synopsis of the events for my weekly Tennis Recruiting Network contribution.


    Kent Kinnear notified me that Reo Asami and Robert Livi were the winners of the Boca Raton round robin tournament earlier this week to determine two of the boys who will travel overseas to represent the U.S. at Teen Tennis and Les Petit As. There is one selection to be made, and I'm told that it will be announced after the Junior Orange Bowl.


    And, for the second year in a row, Madison Brengle has earned the Australian Open main draw wild card. She defeated Alexa Glatch 6-3, 6-4 in the final today, according to usta.com.

Post Title

Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl Wraps; AO Wild Card, Two Les Petit As Boys Determined


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/12/eddie-herr-and-orange-bowl-wraps-ao.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive