USO Qualifying Draw Up; Querrey Cell Phone Story

    It's been a slow news day in tennis; I'm hearing that the US Open Junior wildcards will be announced tomorrow, and as with all wildcard announcements, there will be disagreement with some of the choices. Qualifying starts tomorrow--here's the link to the draws--and Ken Thomas of radiotennis.com will be calling the action from Court 11 beginning Tuesday afternoon and streaming it, for free, over the web.

    I've spent most of the day getting my new iPhone working; I skipped the whole Blackberry generation, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. And speaking of cell phones, one of my first major articles for SMASH magazine, which appeared in May of 2006, featured a sampling of Sam Querrey's cell phone calls for the last half of 2005. As with most SMASH stories, it hadn't appeared online, until last week, when it was posted to the Backcourt section of tennis.com.

Post Title

USO Qualifying Draw Up; Querrey Cell Phone Story


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/08/uso-qualifying-draw-up-querrey-cell.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive