New Inside Junior Tennis Podcast; Michael Russell Update

    It was three weeks between podcasts with all that Kevin McClure and I had going on this summer, but we did have an opportunity to discuss the National Championships in this edition of Inside Junior Tennis. We hope to double up this week and devote an entire show to the documentary Unstrung. My review will appear tomorrow on The Tennis Recruiting Network.

    I had the pleasure of speaking with Greg Garber of ESPN.com today about a story he's working on about John Isner/college tennis. Since we were neighbors in the press room at Wimbledon, (and he could hardly avoid my chatter about college and junior tennis all week), he called me to ask for my take on some of the issues. Although we didn't discuss Michael Russell except in passing, Greg seemed to know his whole biography, and when I went to the website today, I found out why. This is an in-depth feature about Russell that is down right inspirational without being sentimental. Check it out.

Post Title

New Inside Junior Tennis Podcast; Michael Russell Update


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-inside-junior-tennis-podcast.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive