Florida Men's Recruiting Class is Tops; D I All-American Selections Released

    The Tennis Recruiting Network announced the results of its Men's Spring Recruiting poll today, and just as in the fall rankings, the Florida Gators came out on top. If Levine returns, and he will unless a) he gets a huge signing offer from an agency or b) he reaches the ATP top 150 with his results this summer, Florida will be one of the preseason favorites for No. 1.

    I am one of the panel that ranks recruiting classes (the women's spring rankings will be out on Monday) and I agree with the other seven voters who gave Florida the nod.

    Because I was so busy during the NCAAs, I didn't have time to write original content for TRN, so they agreed to publish the accounts I wrote for zootennis. Next week, I'll be contributing my May Aces column--expect that to be weighted heavily toward NCAA heroes.

    The ITA released its D I All-Americans and the season's final rankings today. Click here for the AA list, and here for the ranking page.

Post Title

Florida Men's Recruiting Class is Tops; D I All-American Selections Released


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/06/florida-men-recruiting-class-is-tops-d.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive