New Podcast; Clay Courts Looking for a home; My look back at 2006

    Kevin McClure and I discuss the Winter Nationals in the latest edition of the Inside Junior Tennis podcast, available via this link.

    The Boys 18 & 16 Clay Courts are looking for a home in 2007, with the recent announcement that Jeff Szekely would be resigning as tournament director. The USTA would like to keep the two age divisions together, according to Lew Brewer, Director of Junior Competition, but as of now, no decisions have been made by the committee.

    And I recently completed a look back at the questions I was so eager to have answered in 2006 for the Tennis Recruiting Network. Next week, I'll be posing questions for 2007.

Post Title

New Podcast; Clay Courts Looking for a home; My look back at 2006


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-podcast-clay-courts-looking-for.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive