Happy New Year!


    The Tennis Recruiting Network begins 2007 with an interview with Will Guzick, who is publicly announcing that he's selected Harvard for his higher education.

    I wrote a story about Guzick for Smash in early 2006, and I never doubted he would choose a school that would challenge him intellectually and athletically. Today he goes for a gold ball in 18s doubles at the Winter Nationals.

    We have a Rose Bowl party this afternoon, so this post is early, but tomorrow I'm planning a recap of the Winter Nationals, with as many photos as I can find of those in today's finals.

Post Title

Happy New Year!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-new-year.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive