An International Flavor: My column in this month's Racquet Sports Industry

    I've written enough here on the topic of foreign players in U.S. colleges to leave no doubt where I stand on the issue for regular readers. But I was given the opportunity to reach another audience, that of Racquet Sports Industry, and I jumped at the chance to clarify and amplify my thoughts on this very controversial subject. The column is available online by clicking here.

    There has been an no-holds-barred discussion raging over at Underground Tennis that addresses many of the issues I mention, and some I've never even considered. Every popular tennis message board has its own version of this debate. Here's a thread from Tennis Warehouse.

    It's rather strange to write an opinion piece that comes out strongly in favor of the status quo. Those who want scholarship limits for international players have a much tougher task; they must issue calls to action and get the current rules changed. I hope they don't succeed.

Post Title

An International Flavor: My column in this month's Racquet Sports Industry


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/01/international-flavor-my-column-in-this.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive