Smyczek and Co Survive Rain to Reign at Wimbledon--ITF Tennis - Juniors


    Smyczek and Co Survive Rain to Reign at Wimbledon--
    The ITF has ceded most of its coverage to Wimbledon.org, but it sure was a breath of fresh air when I ran across this story on their website about yesterday's junior matches. Preston deftly lets the players tell the story here and although I doubt she saw any of the matches, it doesn't seem to matter much. There's a lesson for tennis writer newbies like me here somewhere, and I think it may be doing fewer point-by-point, game-by-game accounts.

Post Title

Smyczek and Co Survive Rain to Reign at Wimbledon--ITF Tennis - Juniors


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2005/07/smyczek-and-co-survive-rain-to-reign-at.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive