Junior Tennis Documentary in the Pipeline:: Pro Tennis Fan

    Pro Tennis Fan: Junior Tennis Documentary in the Pipeline
    One of my favorite blogs found this brief mention of the Zoo movie in a Tennis Week story about Jim Courier.

    To my knowledge, it's the first time Courier has discussed the project with anyone in the tennis press. I can tell you that it is definitely happening--preparations are underway for shooting here in Kalamazoo next month during the Nationals. I also understand that a small film crew might be in DC for the Clay Courts.

    I can't imagine a more interesting documentary myself, but it will have to appeal to a bit broader audience than junior tennis geeks like me. But if "Spellbound" could make the National Spelling Bee fascinating, I've got to think that the pursuit of success in a global sport offers substantially more riveting possibilities. Stay tuned.

Post Title

Junior Tennis Documentary in the Pipeline:: Pro Tennis Fan


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2005/07/junior-tennis-documentary-in-pipeline.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive