My Creative Friend

    I have to brag on Jenny for her baking prowess. (Is that how you spell it, jenny?)

    She made some adorable Chick Cake Pops. Not to be confused with the not-so-tasty name Chicken Pops!

    She got the idea from Bakerella. You can go to her blog and learn how to do this and many other things. I visit the blog often but have never attempted anything.

    But Jenny did and it looks great. And tastes delish as well.

    Here it is in Jenny's words:

    Here's what the batter and balls look like!

    In the freezer

    Good help is hard to find...unless, of course, frosting is involved!

    Isn't he cute? I'm not gonna lie- birthing this little guy was almost as difficult as birthing my own children! But it was all worth it! One down, 39 to go! :)

    The final product...

    Here is my 2nd attempt...with a little chocolate thrown in for Amby!
    Aren't they adorable? I had the chocolate one. Very good. Way to go Jenny!

Post Title

My Creative Friend


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-creative-friend.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive