House For Sale!

    Ok. So I think in a recent post I said something about being more consistent about posting. Evidently, I lied. Sorry.

    We have had a little bit going on lately. We found a house that we love--in this neighborhood! We then put our house on the market this weekend. Maybe not on the top of my list to get a house ready to show in less than a week. With 3 kids. And being pregnant. (I don't think I have mentioned that on the blog--but we are expecting number 4!! And it was planned--everyone's next question!)

    Here is our home (the one we own--not the one we hope to own). We love it. It is a great house, in a great neighborhood, with a great school. If you know someone who might be interested, just email me! Isn't it so cute?

    I am going to put a few more pics of some of the house. Here is the updated kitchen. Very roomy and it opens to the den.


    The den. It has a custom fireplace mantle with french tiles. It is a very comfortable, cozy room that we totally live in. I almost always blog while sitting on the sofa typing on my laptop!
    Our Master bedroom. The paint color is "quiet moments." I wanted something that felt serene and calm--much like my life! ha!

    Here is the living/dining combo. It is very spacious and has great light!

    Now I am going to bed because I am exhausted! Thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us stay there this weekend so the house could stay clean for a little while. Thanks to all the friends who helped me this week with the kids and the house! This stuff stresses me out some but we have felt loved and prayed for this week. So thank you.

Post Title

House For Sale!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/03/house-for-sale.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive