Just TRI it!

    I don't know if y'all remember that I did a triathlon in September?

    I might have mentioned it one or twenty times.

    Anyway, Mike Cothern put a video together of our trip. I am posting it for those of you who have 12 extra minutes to watch.

    I love it! It reminds me of the whole experience and my team that I love.

    Here it is!



    There is a group that is going to do the Capital of Texas triathlon in Austin in May. It is a great race! You can totally do it.

    Please go to Rebecca's blog to get more info about training and even training with Team in Training--to raise money for the Leukemia Society!

    Thanks Mike for the movie!

Post Title

Just TRI it!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-tri-it.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive