Day 1

    (You will need to read the post from yesterday for this one to make sense!)

    It's 8 am on Monday morning. Day 1 of the program.

    Let's recap. (Kind of sad that I can do any sort of recap at 8:00 in the morning)

    I went to bed around 10:40 pm last night. Didn't go right to sleep--usually don't.

    2:45 am -- Bo woke up fussing. Kyle took care of it but I was still up. Starting to get a little bitter.

    4:45 am-- Lainey woke up crying with a bad dream. Could have something to do with going back to school but I don't know because Kyle took care of that too. Feeling real bitter now because my alarm is going off at 5:10 am. I know I am not going back to sleep but I pretend to try.

    Go to gym at 5:30 am. There are a lot of people there at 5:30 in the morning. What up?

    Did Day 1 of the workout. It was tough. Ask Erin to show you a burpie! I am already sore and I start to shake if I use any real muscle strength. Should make for a great day. Drying my hair may be a challenge.

    Came home to eat what looks like hamster food. Yumm-O. That hits the spot.

    Oh yeah, I also picked up donuts for Lainey because it was her first day and all. She ate like 3 bites. Seriously, just more proof she does not have much of my DNA. The smell of fresh glazed donuts is intoxicating to me. But I did not eat any--definitely not on the program. Nicole told me one time that you would have to run like 3 miles to burn off a donut. Not worth it (this month).

    Don't worry. I won't be updating all the time like this. I hoping to get a little used to it at some point!

    Make it a great day.

Post Title

Day 1


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-1.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive