A Few Words of Thanks

    There isn't much news--Rachel Kahan beat No. 2 seed and World No. 10 Kristina Mladenovic of France, and Denis Kudla, the No. 2 seed, was also upset at the Yucatan Cup in Mexico (see the tournament website for all results.) Ed Tseng was at the Harlem Junior Tennis Program benefit Tuesday night, and filed this report for his blog.

    But as we gather with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving, I want to express my gratitude for all those who have shared their tennis lives and thoughts with me in the past few years. I've made great new friends, met inspirational young people and seen innumerable acts of kindness, all with tennis as their common denominator.

    I thank you for reading, for supporting me and my sponsors, for contributing your thoughts and ideas to this blog, for doing all you can do to help grow the game of tennis. Coaches, parents, players, tournament directors, officials, agents, manufacturer reps, fans, other tennis media people, all have helped me learn and grow, sharing with me their passion for the game. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you at the courts for many years to come.

Post Title

A Few Words of Thanks


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/11/few-words-of-thanks.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive