Gavrilova, Nguyen Win Titles at Les Petits As


    I spent the day today in Ann Arbor where the 21st ranked Michigan men hosted top-ranked Virginia. I'll post a full report on Monday of the Cavaliers 5-2 win, but I wanted to wrap up the action at Les Petits As.

    Daria Gavrilova of Russia, the girls' No. 1 seed, defeated No. 2 seed Laura Robson of Great Britain 6-3, 6-3 and No. 3 seed Edward Nguyen of Canada topped fifth seed Liam Broady of Great Britain 6-4, 7-5. Gavrilova has not competed in the United States that I'm aware of, but the other three have been at both the Eddie Herr and the Junior Orange Bowls the past two years, so I know them to be outstanding players. Pierrick sent me several photos of the atmosphere of the tournament, and I was very impressed by all the tennis festival activities available, from booths to games to vendor displays. It seemed very much like a Grand Slam ambience. And another big thank you to Pierrick for his report, videos and photos.

    For complete draws, see the Les Petits As website.

Post Title

Gavrilova, Nguyen Win Titles at Les Petits As


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2008/02/gavrilova-nguyen-win-titles-at-les.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive