Decision on Clays


    The decision has been made, and the USTA Boys 16s & 18s Clay Court Championships will be in Delray Beach Florida. Ivan Baron, who has been the director of the boys and girls 12s spring championships (on clay), will be the tournament director.

    I have no more details other than what was contained in the email I just received from Lew Brewer, informing me of the Youth Competition and Training Committee's decision.
    The Committee felt that it was very important to keep the two age groups together. We received some excellent proposals from around the country but the proposal from Ivan was deemed the best option for our players. Ivan is a proven tournament director and I am sure he will do a great job on these events.
    As of now, there is nothing on the TennisLink site, but I assume the information will be posted there soon.

Post Title

Decision on Clays


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2007/02/decision-on-clays.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive