Courting perfection -- Querrey rolls 6-0, 6-0: Ventura County Star (registration required)

    Ventura County Star: Tennis Courting perfection -- Querrey rolls 6-0, 6-0--
    I look forward to reading anything Rhiannon Potkey writes, whether about Sam Querrey or not. Querrey lost in three sets to Lukas Lacko of Slovakia in the quarterfinals (see Potkey's story on that here), but I was also stunned to see this score in his Round of 16 match with Kennaugh, as I mentioned in a post on Tuesday.

    I've got an idea: rather than have Potkey do her reporting on Querrey via email and quotes from dad Mike, the editors of the Ventura County Star should send her to Wimbledon. I understand that daily newspapers get priority for credentials there, so it could work. Or I am naive to think a newspaper would spend that kind of money for a junior tennis story? (sigh--I think I've answered my own rhetorical question.) But she does cover the Bryan brothers locally too.
    Bryans

Post Title

Courting perfection -- Querrey rolls 6-0, 6-0: Ventura County Star (registration required)


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2005/06/courting-perfection-querrey-rolls-6-0-6.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive