Quality Stuff


    Don't worry, the title is not referring to any of my silly bantering that I usually do on the blog! That is for another day. I need to tell you about how I was up at 1:30 am on Christmas morning taking a shower to clean vomit out of my hair. What a teaser, I know.

    But seriously, I just wanted to give a shout out to our friends Sarah and Christman Fifer and their company. Christman is very talented. He can make beautiful furniture, great-looking frames and really anything you need for your house! And he is a contractor. So if you need a new kitchen or bathroom or 2nd story--he is your guy!

    Here are just a few pic of their great stuff! Click here to go to their blog.








Post Title

Quality Stuff


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/quality-stuff.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive