Happy Birthday Lainey!

    Guess who is 7 years old?

    Our baby girl is. That is too old! I remember things (well) from when I was seven. I remember my 2nd grade year and how I hated my teacher! And I cried everyday after school.

    I guess I won't be sharing that story with Lainey for a while.

    We love her so much. She is a sweet, kind and considerate little girl. She loves school and has a new interest in reading for fun. She still likes to play with dolls and draw pictures. She loves babies and flowers.

    Lainey has a very cultured appetite. Her favorite foods are frito chili pie and mac n cheese. She chose Steak n Shake for her birthday dinner. And tonight she wants hamburger helper. Wow.

    We love you so much!

Post Title

Happy Birthday Lainey!


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-birthday-lainey.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive