I Like to TRI

    I started this blog almost 2 years ago--in the Summer of 2008.

    Not so long ago. Yet, feels like a lot has changed. Hank wasn't even a figment of our imagination. I was still a mom of pre-schoolers. I had a lot less gray hair.

    The catalyst for starting the blog was in large part the need to document the triathlon I was training for. I needed to vent or discuss or get feedback. I needed song recommendations for my iPod.

    Well, I am doing another triathlon. The Nation's Triathlon in Washington D.C. on September 12, 2010. (I am not sure why I feel the need to announce this to the two people who read the blog--my mother and jenny--both already know this info!)

    I am doing it with Team in Training again! And Gage Holmes will be our Honored Hero again.

    But this time we have a team of almost 40 people! We are called Racing for Gage. Together we will raise over $100,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

    A lot of our team are women in my neighborhood! Some are seasoned triathletes and some are newbies. I am so excited to do this with friends. I will definitely be posting about our adventures!

    We are all raising a minimum of $3500. If you feel compelled to give, please know your donation is MUCH appreciated!

    I would love for you to check out my website with TNT. Just click here!

Post Title

I Like to TRI


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-like-to-tri.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive