Photography 101

    We are so thrilled to have Hank here. But you would never know it if you look at my iPhoto. I haven't taken many pictures of this precious child.

    Is this what happens to the 4th child? No pictures? No videos?

    I will work on it.

    Another issue with photographing my children: I am the family photographer, so there are hardly any pictures of me with the kids. At all.

    I am trying to work on this one as well.

    Here is one with me and Hank.
    Big Yawn!

    All the pictures I have of me and Hank have ALL been taken by either Lainey or Rhody! (including Big Yawn!)

    Seriously!

    Here are a few more shots taken by my amateur photographers.

    Big Hug!

    The next two shots are what you get when a 4 and 6 year old are taking the pictures.

    Got Hank, where's Mommy? Look at those awesome guns! :)

    Cute of Hank, some of Mommy.



Post Title

Photography 101


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2009/11/photography-101.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive