Wozniak-The Rest of The Story (Montreal Gazette - canada.com network)

    Montreal Gazette - canada.com network



    It is as if someone at the Montreal Gazette read my mind. If the CP story was the tip of the iceberg, this is the Antarctic. I have never seen such a detailed accounting of a junior's finances nor have I ever read such a frank assessment of a father/daughter tennis relationship. Call me naive, but I was shocked by the reporter's characterization of tennis as “filled with lurid stories of older men and their young, impressionable charges.” An exaggeration, I hope.

Post Title

Wozniak-The Rest of The Story (Montreal Gazette - canada.com network)


Post URL

https://dancing-with-the-stars-2011.blogspot.com/2005/02/wozniak-rest-of-story-montreal-gazette.html


Visit dancing-with-the-stars-2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive